Surat Al-Fatihah (The Opening) 1.
1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
2. All praise and thanks are Allah’s, the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way.
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed. Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (i.e. those whose intentions are perverted: they know the Truth, yet do not follow it)nor of those who went astray (i.e. those who have lost the (true) knowledge, so they wander in error, and are not guide to the Truth).