Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University.
Course Level: Master’s students.
Scholarship Provider: University of Kent
Scholarship can be taken at, acquire: UK
- Applicants for postgraduate taught study at the University of Kent may ask to be considered for one of the University’s International scholarships.
- In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
A. an application must have been made for a degree course at the University of Kent.
B. the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
C. the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the offer.
Scholarship for International Students: Yes
The University of Kent has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is delighted to be able to put forward a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level.
Number of Awards: Not known
Duration of Awards: 1 year.
What does it cover?
The scholarships will be value £5000 (for one year of study) towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying international fees.
At the point of application for the scholarship, you are requested and asked to submit an original essay of between 750 to 1,000 words on the topic:
- Why have you chosen your selected postgraduate taught degree programme?
- Why have you applied to the University of Kent; and
- How do you observe your degree at Kent get ready for your life after graduation?
The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate, assign the awards if the selection panel identifies no appropriate candidates. We expect to inform candidates whether or not they have been successful by August 2013.
How to Apply: Submitted online or by mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 May 2013.