WIA Foundation put forward International Undergraduate Scholarships for Women candidates in the field of Aerospace field in USA 2013.
Study Subject(s): Study subject is Aerospace, Aeronautics and Astronautics
Course Level: Undergraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider: WIA Foundation
Scholarship can be acquire at: USA
- Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of not below the equivalent of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed as a minimum two and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application, and must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, working towards a bachelor’s degree, and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year
- Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field
- Entering senior year in the 2012-2013 academic year
- Must be female, of any citizenship or nationality
Scholarship for International Students: Yes
Washington, DC – The Women in Aerospace (WIA) Foundation, Inc., is pleased to publicize Ms. Kirstyn Marie Johnson as the recipient of the WIA Foundation Scholarship. Ms. Johnson, a junior in aerospace engineering sciences at the University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) will receive a $1,000 scholarship to be applied to the 2012-2013 academic year.
Number of awards offered: Two scholarships are offered.
Two awards of $2,000 each will be given to rising, getting higher seniors in college, to be applied to the 2013-2014 academic year.
The Scholarship winners will be notified by email and letter by March 15, 2013. The winners will be recognized at the Women in Aerospace Awards Dinner held in the Washington, DC area in the fall of 2013. A press release will be issued with a short description of the winners and her plans for the scholarship funding, followed by an article in the WIA newsletter.
How to Apply: The method of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications are due February 1, 2013.