Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University.
Course Level: Doctoral degree level.
Scholarship Provider: University of Central Florida
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
– Maintain good academic standing and acceptable progress to degree.
– Participate in UCF graduate fellowship community activities.
– Maintain full-time enrollment in a doctoral program (9 credit hours are required, necessary during the fall and spring terms). Summer enrollment is not obligatory – fellowship recipients receive tuition support for 6 credit hours during the summer terms.
Scholarship for International Students: Yes
The University of Central Florida put forward Trustees Doctoral Fellowships to advanced graduate students who are just now enrolling at UCF in one of its doctoral programs or tracks. These awards provide multi-year support to the most qualified candidates to the institution. All new students entering research doctoral degrees as full-time students for the 2013-2014 academic year are eligible to be nominated by their program for this award. Stipend payments will start in the Fall 2013 semester.
- Duration of award(s): Four years.
What does it cover?
- Total offer is of $25,000/year for up to four years.
– Submission of a completed admission application and all test scores (including TOEFL for international students.
– Admission to a UCF doctoral program.
– A highly competitive GRE or GMAT scores for your program.
– Evidence of awards, recognition, or honors.
– Evidence of know-how in the field.
– Research experience and statement of research interest in the discipline.
How to Apply:
The method of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Jan 15 2013.