The Erasmus Mundus programme provides and offer EU-funded Scholarships to students who have been selected by the consortium. The estimated net pay is €1400 – €2200. It differs across the institutions, among others because of variation, differences in tax levels.
Applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship:
- December 21st, 2012: scholarship application
- January 8th, 2013: uploading reference letters
- End of February 2013: preliminary decision of the scholarship
- End of April 2013: formal confirmation of the scholarship
For students not applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship:
- April 30th, 2013: non-European students
- June 30th, 2013: European students
Candidates are required to apply via the IT4BI-DC online application available at visit:
Detailed information is available at visit:
Enquiries should be sent to Email: email@example.com. ac.be
More details concerning funds are available at visit:
Application Deadline: 21 December 2012.