The experimental research project CEDAR (Constraint Event-Driven Automated Reasoning) will be performed, carried out over a two-year period (from January 15, 2013 until January 15, 2015) at the Laboratoire d’InfoRmatique en Image et SystÃ¨mes d’information (LIRIS) of the UniversitÃ© Claude Bernard Lyon 1 (UCBL) under a grant by the Agence Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR) as part of its Chair of Excellence program (CHEX), and the UCBL. The Chair’s recipient is Hassan AÃ¯t-Kaci. The project’s location will be located at the LIRIS in Lyon, France.
This project offers two positions for candidates of post-doctoral level. Start date will be January 15, 2013. End date will be January 15, 2015. Each of these two positions has a yearly gross pay of 52,500 euros.
The situation of jobs profiles for these positions are described below.
IMPORTANT: Before applying, it is necessary that forthcoming candidates read in detail the CEDAR Project’s information document , and understands that each position is for a two-year commitment that cannot be cut short. The prospective applicants must have working proficiency in English. Familiarity with French will be a plus, though not required.
 PDF Format
APPLICATION: Candidates must send an application file by November 30, 2012, to “CEDAR Project” comprises the following items:
1. A letter of application specifying which of the two positions is applied for, and explaining motivation and assurance, commitment;
2. An the latest rÃ©sumÃ© including a list of publications;
3. Two letters of recommendations;
4. Provide an email address, and a telephone number or a Skype id.
- Pre-selected candidates will then have to experience a telephone interview
Application Deadline: 30 November 2012.