The Leo Baeck Institute put forward a Doctoral Fellowship for International Students Who Pursue their Research in the field of History and Culture of German-speaking Jewry, Germany 2013.
- Study Subject(s): History and culture of German-speaking Jewry
- Course Level: doctoral
- Scholarship Provider: Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London
- Scholarship can be provided at: Germany
Who is Eligible?
- University degree(s) with excellent marks
- Date of latest degree not before February 2010
- Formal qualification for doctoral studies
- Doctoral research project focusing on the history and culture of German-speaking Jewry
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Fellowships of the international Leo Baeck Fellowship Programme are awarded to doctoral students who wish to follow their research in the field of history and culture of German-speaking Jewry. In addition financial assistance for one year, the programme offers regular workshops, mutually organized by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London. The programme mainly aims at doctoral students who desire to perform research in, in excess of one country; it is open to students of any nationality at any institution of higher education. Fellows receive a stipend of 1,150 EUR per month. For research tours and conference participation monthly supplements and travel allowances are accessible on apply for. Tuition fees are not covered.
How to Apply: Contact!
Dr Matthias Frenz
Telephone +49 228 82096-283
Application Deadline: 1st February 2013.