Health Sciences Faculty offers a scholarship for International Students who are Studying in their First Year of Study at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Study Subject(s): Health science
- Course Level: First year of study at La Trobe
- Scholarship Provider: La Trobe University
- Scholarship can be obtained in: Australia
-Applicant must be an international student and not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
-Applicants have applied to live on residence in 2013 in any of the Residences (Chisholm College, Glenn College, Menzies College or Graduate House or University Lodge) at La Trobe University, Melbo.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
These scholarships are intended for supporting a high-achieving, financially disadvantaged, international student from the Health Sciences Faculty, to live within on-campus accommodation at La Trobe’s Melbourne campus.
– Applicants may apply for multiple scholarships.
– No applicant will receive in excess of one scholarship.
– All awards are payable only via accommodation rent discounts.
– Scholarships cannot be deferred
– These scholarships are only open to students studying and living on residence in their first year of study at La Trobe, Melbourne campus only
– Referee reports cannot be completed by a relative of the applicant.
– Applicants should apply for the residence of their preference, but may not receive their first choice because of availability.
All scholarships are valid for one year, with an option to extend for a second year dependant on the following conditions:
-An application by the student and offer by Residential Services to live on residence the following year (no guarantee of an offer is provided with offers generally made to returning residents in late November)
– Consistent and satisfactory academic achievement.
Duration: 1 -2 Years
Worth: $4,500 per year, per scholarship
How to Apply: By Post & Electronically, Your application must not exceed 10 pages in total.
All applications must be returned to:
Scholarship Application Committee
Centre for Residential Life
Division of Residential Services
La Trobe University
Fax: +61 3 9479 3690 (ATT: Scholarship Application Committee)
Due by 14 December, 2012
Application Deadline: 14 December 2012.