MAS Monetary Authority of Singapore offers MAS Scholarships for National and International Undergraduate Students, Singapore/Overseas 2013.
- Study Subject(s): Any discipline (with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Architecture)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Monetary Authority of Singapore MAS.
Scholarship can be acquired at: Any reputable university, in Singapore or overseas – from the United States and United Kingdom to Japan, China, Germany, and India.
Who is Eligible?
If you are an A-Level candidate, you should offer as a minimum 11 academic units. Students offering 10 academic units and with exceptional track records may be considered. All candidates are given equal consideration irrespective of the subjects they have taken. The scholarship is as well open to Polytechnic students and students who are taking the International Baccalaureate. Students must have obtained at least 36 points from the IB program to be considered.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
(The scholarship is provided to Singapore resident, and outsiders and Singapore Permanent Residents who will carry out to get Singapore citizenship.)
The MAS Undergraduate Scholarship is a high-status, prestigious award that gives the most excellent individuals the opportunity to pursue their dreams at the world’s most excellent universities. And pledges them a career dedicated to solving some of Singapore’s most demanding issues. Initiate a rewarding career with a unique, high-ranking organization at the forefront of the ever-changing financial landscape, and shape the financial marketplace of tomorrow. All with one prestigious award.
What it covers: Overseas Award:
- Return airfare
- Tuition and other approved fees
- Maintenance Allowances (incl. book allowance)
- Pre-studies Allowances Sponsorship of Exchange Programme / Study Abroad Programme / Summer School (if requirements are met)
- Sponsorship of Masters Degree (if requirements are met)
- 8 weeks internship during 2nd year of U/G studies
– Tuition and other approved fees
– Maintenance Allowances (incl. book allowance)
– Pre-studies Allowances
– Hostel Allowance
– Sponsorship of Exchange Programme / Study Abroad Programme / Special Term (if requirements are met)
– Sponsorship of Masters Degree (if requirements are met)
– 8 weeks internship during 2nd year of U/G studies
How to Apply Online:
Please login to apply for the MAS Undergraduate Scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 Sept 2012.