Undergraduate Scholarship study in Information Management in either Accounting or Marketing for Domestic and International Students at University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Study Subject(s): Information Management in either Accounting or Marketing
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Tomorrow Consulting
- Scholarship can be acquired at: New Zealand
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The basis of selection will be academic merit (equivalent to as a minimum a B average or GPA of 5.00 in the first semester of study).
- The scholarship shall be reasonable by domestic and international students.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a first-year student who has paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrollment in the second and third years of a Bachelor of Business Information Management degree majoring in Accounting or Marketing.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by Tomorrow Consulting. The foremost objective of the Scholarship is to promote the study of Information Management in either Accounting or Marketing at The University of Auckland Business School. The Scholarships will be awarded by The University of Auckland Council upon the advice of a selection committee consist of the Dean of the Business School (or nominee), the Director of the BBIM programme (or nominee) and the donor, Andrew Wilshire (or nominee).
- One scholarship will be awarded, for a period of two years, and will be of the value of $5,000 annually.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 31/10/2012, 31/10/2013.
How to Apply: Post, Email:
The Scholarship Office
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92 019
Phone: (09) 373 7599 -Ext: 87494
Thank you for Reading!